Digital Design 1
The students must learn and possess a unique blend of technical and transferable skills such as: principles of design, creativity, communication ideas, typography, print and digital publishing, basic html/CSS, social media branding, how to network and freelance, how to sell/promote their services online.
- Produce digital graphics for printing materials, websites, social media and movies
- Create graphics for brochures, posters and fliers
- Create 2- or 3-D graphics
- Animating graphics for websites and videos
- Create templates and produce mock-ups
- Create websites using Dreamweaver and WordPress
- Create user experience and user interface for Mobil devices ( UX/UI )
- Test designs for usability and quality
- Information Technology Assistant
- Web Designer
- Digital Assistant Designer
- Graphic Designer
Employment of Digital Designer is projected to grow 8% from 2016 to 2026.
The average wage for this career in Florida is $24,81 hourly or $51,790 annually.
The entire program is 600 hours. Certain Adult Education Centers do not offer all components of the program. Full completion of the program may be completed at a Technical College. Students can earn a certificate at the completion of the following Occupational Completion Points (OCPs):
|OCP A||Information Technology Assistant||150 Hours|
|OCP B||Production Assistant||150 Hours|
|OCP C||Digital Assistant Designer||300 Hours|
|Total Hours: 600|
Location & Course’s Schedule:
Digital Design 1 is available at the following school (s):
|The English Center||Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.|
Monday - Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Contact Information at the Location:
Additional information can be provided by student services:
|LOCATION||COUNSELOR / REGISTRAR||PHONE NUMBER|
|The English Center|
|Cecilia Castillo |
Juan R. Gonzalez
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Multimedia Artists and Animators, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/arts-and-design/multimedia-artists-and-animators.htm.