Enrollment is open every year in January, April and August.
Our Dental Assistant Certification Program is a perfect option for individuals looking for an affordable, flexible, adult education program.
Why choose Miami-Dade Technical Centers in 2019?
Our Accredited Dental Assistant program includes a comprehensive 1,230-hour, face-to-face, classroom experience.
We offer Day and Evening Classes!
- Financial Aid is Available (To those who qualify)
- Low-Cost Tuition
- Certified Instructors
- National accreditation by The Council On Occupational Education (COE)
- Certification and Licensure Programs
- 7 Technical Colleges in Miami-Dade County
- Three locations offer Dental Assistant Certificate Programs that are COE Certified
What do I need to register?
Two forms of identification.
Apprentices must coordinate through the local union.
Are these classes accredited?
Yes, our classes are accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). We also offer Job Placement services to our graduates.
When do Dental Assistant classes start?
Enrollment is open in January, April and August of each year.
Do I need a high school diploma or GED to register for classes?
- No. But, if you need Financial Aid, you must have a high school diploma or GED Diploma.
- If you do not have a high school diploma or GED, we provide classes that will help you get one. We also offer GED Prep classes.
What is the minimum age requirement to enroll in the Dental Assistant Program?
You must be at least 16-years-of-age, with parental consent, and not currently enrolled in high school.
At Miami-Dade Technical College, we prepare our students to take
The National Board Examination of Dental Assistants
and to also obtain their State of Florida Dental Radiographer Certification.