What to Expect on Testing Day?
- Plan on arriving at the center at least 15 minutes prior to testing.
- Upon arriving at the site government issued photo ID.
- During the test you will not be able to keep the following items at your seat: purses or tote bags, pagers or cell phones, portable music players, hand-held electronic games, food items, textbooks, dictionaries, notebooks, supplies, or other nonessential items.
- You are not permitted to leave the testing room once you have checked in.
- Breaks will be provided between each section.
- If you are late you must reschedule via the website at http://www.GED.com.